Learn about the use of diagnostic tools to differentiate the unresponsive from the truly refractory GERD patient and outline the therapeutic options when you attend the ACG 2015 Annual Scientific Meeting, Monday-Wednesday, Oct. 19-21, at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu. The program will also include the following simultaneous symposia:
- Evolving Concepts in the Treatment of IBS
- Controversies in the Management of IBD: Case Studies
- Screening and Surveillance: Challenging Cases
- Hepatitis C Update
- Endoscopic Ablation of Barrett’s: How Far Have We Come?
- Colonoscopy Quality in Practice: Fewer Mulligans, Next Steps After Failing to Make Par and Comparing Handicaps
- Pancreatitis: Preventing Problems and Treating Them as They Arise
- IBD Therapy: Make the Most of What We Have
- The 3rd Annual Endoscopy Video Forum
- The Sick Liver: Management of the Complications of Decompensated Cirrhosis
- And just added, CRE Infections in Endoscopy: What Happened and What Now?
The Annual Scientific Meeting will also feature more than 60 oral presentations, featured lectures, and more than 2,000 posters, plus the Hands-on Workshop Center.
Prior to the start of the Annual Scientific Meeting, the College will offer optional Friday courses and the two-day, weekend Annual Postgraduate Course. Learn more about the Annual Scientific Meeting and the entire educational agenda for ACG 2015 here. Register for ACG 2015 here.
Explore the islands of Hawaii when you attend ACG 2015
Enjoy some downtime when you attend ACG 2015. The College has negotiated with ACG 2015 hotels to extend the special meeting rates three days before and after the meeting, so you can extend your stay and enjoy a little R&R on the island of Oahu. Want to explore the other islands of Hawaii? Browse the Preliminary Program for information on unique features and popular attractions of each island.