Register for ACG 2016 at acgmeetings.gi.org
You invited to ACG 2016, ACG’s Annual Scientific Meeting and Postgraduate Course, the premier GI clinical event of the year. This year’s meeting will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada at The Venetian. The faculty includes internationally known experts and rising stars in the fields of gastroenterology and hepatology, delivering the latest clinical updates on common and not-so-common GI disorders, as well as what is on the horizon that may impact your practice.
Get the answers you seek, exchange ideas with fellow colleagues, learn the latest clinical updates, and gain insight from the experts at ACG 2016. Developed by clinical gastroenterologists for gastroenterologists and their non-physician colleagues, ACG 2016 is designed to meet your needs and cover the topics of most importance to you.
The educational program is designed with the busy GI clinician in mind. You can customize your schedule to attend one day for one or more of the special Friday courses, two days for the Postgraduate Course, three days for the Annual Scientific Meeting, or a combination of the three. Unlike other unwieldy meetings, at ACG 2016, you won’t find dozens of sessions taking place at the same time, so you won’t miss any topics of interest to you.
At ACG 2016 you will find:
• Numerous educational sessions that will provide ways to enhance patient care and improve efficiency in your practice
• Both CME credits and MOC points available for all of the Friday Courses, the Postgraduate Course, and the Annual Scientic Meeting
• Cutting-edge research presented by colleagues from the U.S. and abroad
• Networking events to connect with old colleagues and make new contacts
• An exhibit hall showcasing the latest advances in technology and therapeutics ACG’s popular Hands-on Workshop Center is back for a seventh year. Located in the Exhibit Hall, leading experts will demonstrate the latest tools and techniques using the most advanced devices and equipment. Pre-registration for the hands-on sessions will take place onsite in Las Vegas. The Hands-on Workshop Center will be open beginning Sunday, October 16th.
The ACG Annual Scientific Meeting is the ONLY major GI meeting that is still offered as a member benefit at no extra charge. ACG members also receive discounted registration rates for the Postgraduate Course and Friday courses. One reason the College can continue to offer this as a member benefit is the participation of exhibitors at the meeting. Exhibitor participation in the Exhibit Hall, as well as exhibitor sponsorship and promotion, helps to offset costs for the meeting, and without their support, the meeting in its current form would not be possible. Their participation also allows you the opportunity to learn the latest information about their products without disrupting your busy work schedule.
Every attendee is invited to visit the Exhibit Hall while at ACG 2016, take advantage of all that you can see and learn, and express your appreciation to exhibitors for their participation at the meeting. The Exhibit Hall Opening Reception will be held on Sunday, October 16th, immediately following the Postgraduate Course. This change provides an opportunity for PG Course registrants to mix and mingle with colleagues while browsing the Hall and viewing the posters being presented. Please join your colleagues in Las Vegas, October 14th through the 19th. Take some time away from the office to be re-energized about your profession and reconnect with colleagues.