Interested in presenting research? Log in and submit an abstract for your research to be considered as an oral or poster presentation at the ACG 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting, October 23-28, in Nashville, Tennessee.
More than 40 awards in a variety of areas will be given to outstanding abstracts.
Abstract categories are:
- Clinical Vignettes/Case Reports (involving 5 patients or fewer)
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention
- Endoscopy Video Forum
- Functional Bowel Disease
- General Endoscopy (EGD, colonoscopy, sedation, etc.)
- GI Bleeding
- Interventional Endoscopy (ERCP, EUS, ESD, bariatric endoscopy, etc.)
- Practice Management (quality, EMRs, healthcare disparities, malpractice, etc.)
- Small Intestine
Back by popular demand is the Endoscopy Video Forum. Share your unique case or case series with colleagues by submitting a video for presentation during the Live from Nashville! The 8th Annual Endoscopy Video Forum, to be held on Monday, October 26. The 75-minute session will focus on endoscopy techniques, challenging or unique cases, and cases in the area of GI endoscopy. Attend and vote for your favorite!
The deadline for submission of abstracts is Monday, June 1, 2020, at 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time.